On top of being rich in Vitamin A, E & F, Shea Butter can be used in a variety of ways. This is our top 20!
1. It serves as a natural moisturizer for the body and face.
2. It also helps in reducing eye–bag and removing wrinkles.
3. Used to erasing stretch marks off the skin – use it alone or together with a pregnancy stretch mark ointment.
4. Serves as a smooth soft whipped for the body.
5. It can be used for body massage.
6. It can serve as the base for preparing a homemade deodorant.
7. It can be used as the basic homemade lotion.
8. It can be used in magnesium body butter.
9. Useful as a SPF 6 skin lotion.
10. Can be mixed with lip balms or can be used alone as a lip balm.
11. Used alone as a product for baby–care or mixed together with other baby care products.
12. It can enhance the elasticity of the skin – some attest that it helps with cellulite.
13. Can be used as a domestic shimmer lip balm.
14. Can be mixed with your domestic liquid cream foundation and makeup.
15. It can be used on your nose during a flu or cold.
16. You can use it on your scalp and hair – you may mix it with some other carrier oils or essential oils.
17. You can apply it on your eyelid before you apply your makeup – it will make your makeup last longer.
18. Shea butter can help rejuvenate your skin after beach or sun exposure.
19. It can be used on scars to enhance the production of collagen.
20. It can be used as a cream for your cuticles.