- Don’t let winter hold you from giving tender kisses. Mango’s emollient characteristic means that it will moisturize and protect your lips from the cold as well as the sun’s UV.
- Prevent razor bumps by applying Mango butter before and after shaving. It will also melt easily when shaving in the shower with hot water.
- Abundant in antioxidants, Mango butter will help your skin cells regenerate. Use it daily to fade stretch marks and scars.
- Mango butter is excellent for treating burns, eczema and psoriasis. Being a powerful emollient, it will help your skin heal and stay soft.
- After a stressful day, Mango butter is not only ideal for relaxing your skin, but also perfect for boosting your immune system. It will help fight skin inflammation, DNA damage and cellular mutations.
Similar in many ways to Cocoa and Shea butter, Mango butter differentiates itself by having a higher content of fatty acids, and by being slightly softer at room temperature.
Rich in vitamins A, C, D, E and group B vitamins, Mango butter can be applied throughout the body and hair.