Do_It_Yourself Makeup Remover Pads
Most of us women love to wear makeup, but for some reason taking it off at night can be a pain. I think by now everyone knows how essential it is to remove your makeup and wash your face at night; it prevents blemishes, clogged pores and wrinkles…and lets be honest, who wants any of that? A full cleansing routine sounds ideal, but sometimes that even sounds time consuming. Since I discovered that cleansing wipes can do the trick, that became my ritual, but after using them every day the cost can add up!
Luckily, Sky Organics offers so many products that can be used as a make up remover, therefore you can make your own at a fraction of the price.
This gentle, water-based makeup remover has very few ingredients that you probably have at home, it takes little to no time, and you will definitely save money in the process.
For this DIY you can use most of our oils, but we recommend Jojoba since its actually not an oil, it’s a wax, therefore it is less greasy and gentler on the eyes, and it wont sting if it gets in them. Check out the DIY vide and enjoy!!!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon Sky Organics Jojoba Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon unscented castile soap
- Quilted cotton rounds
- Small jar with lid
- In a small bowl whisk together the water, Sky Organics jojoba oil and castile soap.
- Stack quilted cotton pads, and place them in a small jar.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the pads until they are all soaked through.
- To use, remove a cotton round from the jar, close your eyes and gently sweep the pad over the entire eye area, being sure not to tug on the gentle skin surrounding the eye.
- For a better result, store the pads in the refrigerator when not in use.