Do_It_Yourself Muscle Pain Relief Cream
Every time a new year comes, we all make promises about things we want to change and better for the year to come, and can you guess what usually makes everyones top of the list? Taking better care of ourselves! Which is probably why most gyms are full every January.
Exercise is good for absolutely everyone, but what most people don't do is stretch correctly before and after, which sooner or later is the result of sore muscles.
Muscle ointments can be of great help, and are easy to find, but taking better care of ourselves means taking into account what we put in our bodies as well. Luckily, this recipe is extra easy, fast, and has very few ingredients. Lets be real, even if you want to get it at the store how long will that take? The best part about it this pain cream is it’s natural and organic, and it won't take more than 10 minutes from start to finish!
It's great for alleviating minor aches and pains, relaxing muscles, and supporting healthy joint function.
If you’re an essential oil user, chances are you probably already have the three oils needed to make this DIY recipe; and if you don’t already have these three oils, add them to your list, because they are great everyday essential oils for so many things!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 tablespoons of Sky Organics Beeswax
- 1 cup of Sky Organics Coconut Oil
- 7 drops of Sky Organics Peppermint Oil
- 7 drops Sky Organics Eucalyptus Oil
- 7 drops Sky Organics Lavender Oil
- In a double boiler on a medium heat, melt the beeswax and coconut oil and stir until it melts.
- Turn off the heat and add the 3 essential oils.
- Pour the mixture as quick as possible into a glass jar and let it cool up.