The Hydrating Coconut Lavender Hair Mask is one of my favorite DIYs, because it’s easy, quick and the results are amazing. The mask is ideal whether your hair is dry, damaged or color treated. It will also make your hair more manageable and easier to style.
The Coconut Oil is great for detangling your hair, adding shine to it, taming frizz and protecting your hair against the sun. Coconut Oil’s antibacterial and anti-fungal properties will also help you keep your scalp healthy.
Lavender Oil is known to fight stress and anxiety, therefore you will feel relaxed while you’re hair is getting spoiled. Thanks to its anti-bacterial properties, your scalp will feel fresh, and it keeps dandruff at bay.
- 2-4 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil (depending on hair length)
- 5 drops of Lavender Oil
- Mix the Lavender Oil with the Coconut Oil.
- Apply from middle of the shaft to the tips and comp through.
- Wrap a towel around it (the heat will help the mix penetrate better)
- Leave anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.