Finding the right mask can be tricky. I have always been afraid of covering my face for 15 minutes with ingredients that I had never hear of. Then I discovered Indian Healing Clay. It is volcano ash – nothing more, nothing less. I started by doing an Indian Healing Clay mask on a weekly basis with the traditional mix of Clay and water. It’s simple, easy and the results are great.
Earlier this week one of our customers recommended I add a teaspoon of honey to a mix with apple cider vinegar. The results have been phenomenal. While the clay extracts the toxins and impurities, the honey will fight aging thanks to its antioxidants, and also give you a youthful glow. Together, Indian Healing Clay and Honey make a powerful team. My skin feels tight and smooth at the same time.
I recommend you leave the mask for 10 minutes the first time you try it. It’s absolutely normal to feel a little tingling sensation and some redness for about half an hour after removal.
Feel free to tag us or let us know about your experience!
- 1.5 -2 Tablespoons of Indian Healing Clay
- 1.5 – 2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of honey
- Mix the apple cider with the honey.
- Add the Indian Healing Clay and mix it with the rest until the ingredients are well blended. It’s best to use a wooden spoon
- Apply about ¼ to ½ an inch evenly on your face. Leave for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the mask gently with lukewarm water.
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.