Peppermint Shaving Cream (for him & her)
My husband hates shaving because it always leaves him with razor bumps, especially by the neck line. The combination of the ingredients in the Peppermint Shaving Cream recipe is soft on the skin, and leaves it moisturized for a while after shaving. After lettign my husband test the cream a few times, I decided to try it on myself. It makes the shaving easy, doesn’t leave shaving bumps, and leaves my skin soft.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 2h30 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
Glass or metal bowl
Stand or hand mixer
The Base: Choose 1
- 1/3 cup of Sky Organics Mango Butter: Soften skins, odorless, less greasy
- 1/3 cup of Sky Organics Shea Butter: Soften skins, faint not scent, deep moisturizing.
- 1/3 Coconut Oil: Cleanse your skin, relax your muscles, anti-bacterial
Secondary Oil Choose One
- ¼ Jojoba Oil: Prevents skin oiliness, locks in moisture, ideal for winter
- ¼ Almond Oil: Fight again signs, gives glow to your skin, for sensitive skins
The Scent (optional)
- Peppermint Oil: Refreshing scent, energizer
- Place the bowl in the a pot of boiling water, the same way a double boiler works.
- Add the butter (Shea or Mango), the Coconut Oil and the secondary Oil (Jojoba or Almond). Stir lightly until they melt completely.
- Store in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Add the optional Peppermint Oil and whip until the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Pour into mason jar.
- Share on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and enjoy!!
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.