Sweet Orange Brown Sugar Scrub
Scrubs can sometimes be very expensive and not always yield the expected results. I love this recipe, because it’s inexpensive and easy to make. The sugar removes all the dead cells of my skin and tightens my pores. Whereas the Coconut Oil is a moisturizer and an anti-bacterial. It cleanses and nourishes my skin, and leaves it smooth. After I scrub, I usually moisturize with either Shea or Cocoa butter. Enjoy it!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup of brown sugar: Exfoliate, remove dead cells, tighten your pores, sweet smell
- ¼ of a cup of Sky Organics Coconut Oil: Cleanse your skin and relax your muscles, liquefies upon contact with the skin.
- 10 drops of Sky Organics Sweet Orange Oil: Invigorating & uplifting, ideal to tone your skin.
- Mix the Coconut Oil and the sugar together. It might look like there is not enough oil, but continue mixing until it evens out.
- Add your essential oil. Continue mixing.
- It’s ready.
- Tag us on your creation on social media. Enjoy!