The world of natural beauty and personal care products can be tough to navigate, and figuring out what to get your loved ones for the holidays even more so. That’s why we’re taking care of both today by presenting you with our first ever holiday gift guide! Whether you’re picking these items up for your loved one or adding them to your own wish list this year, you’re bound to impress this season with these all-natural goodies.
1. Rosewater Mist - This soothing face mist will prep skin, set, and refresh makeup!
2. Castor Oil Eyelash Serum - Our one ingredient wonder will promote longer lashes and fuller brows so you can ditch falsies for good.
3. Indian Healing Clay - We call it “nature’s facial” for a reason! Indian Healing Clay will purify pores and detoxify skin – making skin the perfect makeup canvas.
1. Epsom Salts - Epsom Salts work wonders on sore, overworked muscles and joints, perfect for that person who’s the unofficial handyman.
2. Aromatherapy Spa Bath Bomb Set - Our Aromatherapy Spa Bath Bomb Set is infused with essential oils that are sure to soothe the mind, body, and soul.
3. Dead Sea Mud Mask - Dead Sea Mud is like a “reset” button for your skin, making it the perfect treat for someone who doesn’t treat themselves enough.
1. Kids Bubble Scoops - I scream, you scream, we all scream for Bubble Scoops! These adorable Shea Butter infused scoops create thick, frothy bubbles in the bath.
2. Kids Bath Bomb Gift Set - With scents like Gummy Bear, Cotton Candy, and Grape Soda, these bath bombs are sure to get kids excited for bath time.
3. BubbleBox - Complete with a magically shaped bath bomb, bubble scoop, shower steamer, and fun surprise – opening a BubbleBox is half of the fun!
1. Essential Oils Set - Essential Oils are as multi-purpose as it gets – use them for aromatherapy or in DIY recipes to soak up their natural healing benefits.
2. DIY Scalp Treatment Kit - Our DIY Scalp Treatment Kit features oils that everyone should have in their arsenal. This easy to make treatment is sure to become a staple in the recipients’ personal care routine.
3. Shea Butter – Shea Butter is the perfect gateway butter. Rich and soft, this butter works wonders on the face, hair, and body as a natural moisturizer.
1. Aloe Vera Gel - Moisturize dry, wind chapped, and sun-kissed skin with 100% pure Aloe Vera Gel.
2. Organic Bug Spray - 100% Natural and powered by essential oils, whoever receives this gift will be the talk of their next campsite.
3. Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 - Where there is sunshine there’s often sunburns, prevent them before they start with Mineral Sunscreen that’s reef safe and totally reliable.
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.