Shea butter is extracted from the Shea nut, which can be found mostly in West Africa. It is locally called women’s white gold, because its processing is largely done by women. It is allows them to be financially and socially stable. Sky Organics’ Shea Butter comes more specifically from Ghana.
- Use Shea Butter to moisturize your face and body.
- Apply around the eyes to reduce eye-bags.
- Massage stretch marks with Shea regularly to help them fade.
- Make a DIY moisturizing body lotion.
- Rub it between your hands and use it as body massage.
- Use it as mild protection against UV rays (SPF 6).
- Pour in lip balm container and keep your lips smooth wherever you go.
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity.
- Sooth your nose during a cold by applying some Shea around the nostrils.
Using it as foundation will help your makeup pop out more and last longer.
- The collagen in Shea Butter will help your skin fade scars.
- Repair your skin after sun exposure.
- Rub Shea around your nails to prevent cuticles.
- Apply around your eyes to help makeup last longer.
- Using Shea butter daily will reduce inflammation, eczema and psoriasis.
Shea Butter is rich in vitamin A and E, and oleic and stearic acid. It is also well known for boosting collagen production. In order to preserve all of its nutrients, Sky Organics’ Shea butter is cold pressed and unrefined. This also means the butter is solid at room temperature, but usually melts when rubbing onto the hands or skin. Shea Butter is also known for having a nutty scent to it.
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.